Are you a software engineer interested in joining a startup? This July 28, come to Y Combinator HQ for our Work at a Startup Expo. You can meet the founders of 35 rapidly growing YC companies and figure out the right startup for you.
Between them, the 35 companies presenting are hiring for nearly every role within software engineering, from junior to senior levels, from full-stack web development to deep learning and data science.
- 1-2PM: Check in and see hardware demos
- 2-2:30PM: Keynote talks on what it’s like to work at a startup — from Sam Altman (President of Y Combinator) and Justin Kan (founder of Twitch.tv, Atrium) — They’ll cover How can you tell whether a startup would be good to work for? How much salary and equity should you expect from startups at different stages? What’s the work like at different types of startups? We’ll answer all these types of questions.
- 2:30PM – 4PM: Rapid-fire pitches from 35 YC startups
- 4-6PM: Open house to meet the founders and see their
○ Starsky Robotics will demo a full-size self-driving truck. Astranis is bringing a real satellite. Reach Labs will demo long-range wireless power transmission.
The event is free, but seating will be limited as we’re anticipating a full house. If you can’t make the event in person, we will be streaming it online. In your application, please indicate whether you’ll come in person or join the livestream.
Ryan was an early engineer at Salesforce and did Product/Partnerships at Twitter and Lyft. He now works at YC and helps people find jobs at YC companies — from 2-person startups to larger ones like Airbnb, Stripe & Instacart.
If you’re thinking about what’s next, Ryan’s here to help. Reach out at [email protected].