Are you a software engineer interested in joining a startup?
Join us at Y Combinator’s Startup Expo in Mountain View, CA to meet the founders of 40+ rapidly growing YC companies including Gusto, Checkr, Human Interest, Rippling and Mutiny.
Founders will present their startups, and then we’ll have an open house to chat with them in a casual setting about their companies, YC experience & share open engineering roles.
To see more details about the event & apply, visit the link below:
Deadline to apply is June 14th, 2019. Invitations are sent on a rolling basis, and limited by available capacity.
Some recent news about companies at this year’s Career Expo:
- Checkr: Checkr CEO on disrupting the background check industry (CNBC)
- Gusto: This $2 Billion HR Startup Wants To Humanize How Small Businesses Pay Their Staff (Forbes)
- Thunkable:Who Would Have Thought A Research Project Could Become A Great Startup? (Forbes)
- Human Interest: Human Interest raises $11M to build a 401(k) for small businesses (Tech Crunch)
- Rippling: Rippling raises $45M to automate all employee onboarding (Medium)
Ryan helps engineers find jobs at Y Combinator companies — from 2-person startups to larger ones like Airbnb, Stripe & Instacart.
If you’re thinking about what’s next, Ryan also runs career mentoring. Reach out at [email protected].